- READ NEXTChairman-Board of Directors visit
On the 10th of October 2017, Dammam Pharma sales and marketing team had the launch meeting for in Holiday Inn Riyadh
- (Levetiracetam) is the first extended release antiepileptic in Saudi Arabia, it is a broad spectrum antiepileptic drug that binds to synaptic vesicle protein SV2A, used as adjunct therapy in the treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients with epilepsy.
- (Levetiracetam extended release) in the form of film coated tablets, is developed to provide the convenience of once-daily dosing and safety/efficacy ratio benefits.
- (Levetiracetam extended release) mechanism of action is to target high-voltage N-type calcium channels as well as the synaptic vesicle protein 2A ( SV2A) .
- (Levetiracetam extended release) is marketed in 500 and 750 mg. forms.