TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
"Personal information" means information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and which is submitted to and/or collected by DAMMAM PHARMA websites and maintained by DAMMAM PHARMA in an accessible form. Examples of personal information include your name, your postal address, your email address, and your telephone number.
What types of information does DAMMAM PHARMA collect online?
- Personal Information You Submit: DAMMAM PHARMA collects personal information that you enter into data fields on DAMMAM PHARMA websites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, email address, and/or other information in order to receive information about various subjects, register for DAMMAM PHARMA programs, contact DAMMAM PHARMA customer service, or respond to DAMMAM PHARMA surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide DAMMAM PHARMA with any information that is not specifically requested.
- Passive Collection of Certain Other Technical and Web Browsing Information: DAMMAM PHARMA websites may collect information about your visits to DAMMAM PHARMA websites without you actively submitting such information. This information may include, for example, your browser type and language, your operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the URLs of sites you visited before and after visiting the DAMMAM PHARMA website, the web search that landed you on the DAMMAM PHARMA website, and web pages and advertisements you view, and links you click on within the DAMMAM PHARMA website. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser also automatically transmits to DAMMAM PHARMA websites some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Does DAMMAM PHARMA collect "sensitive" Personal Information?
DAMMAM PHARMA collects via some DAMMAM PHARMA websites personal information, such as health related information, that may be designated as "sensitive" under data privacy laws in some jurisdiction only where you consent to this. DAMMAM PHARMA shall adopt additional measures as required by local law for the processing of such information. In addition, individual DAMMAM PHARMA subsidiaries or affiliates may adopt measures to address local custom or social expectation about such information. By providing us with sensitive personal information, you consent to DAMMAM PHARMA collecting, transferring, storing, and processing it.
How does DAMMAM PHARMA use personal information that I have provided?
DAMMAM PHARMA will use the personal information you provide through DAMMAM PHARMA websites to respond to your questions and to provide you with efficient customer service. We may also use this personal information for other business purposes, such as to offer you the opportunity to receive notices regarding DAMMAM PHARMA's products or services, to invite you to participate in surveys about our products, or to notify you about special promotions.
Will DAMMAM PHARMA combine personal information I provide on a DAMMAM PHARMA website with other personal information about me?
- DAMMAM PHARMA may combine the personal information that a customer provides on one DAMMAM PHARMA website with the personal information provided by that customer on other DAMMAM PHARMA websites.
- DAMMAM PHARMA may combine personal information that you provide to us online with our offline records.
- DAMMAM PHARMA may combine personal information that you have provided to us directly with records provided by third parties.
We use this consolidated information to help us better design DAMMAM PHARMA websites and DAMMAM PHARMA products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
What choices do I have about how DAMMAM PHARMA collects and uses personal information about me?
You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that DAMMAM PHARMA receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on DAMMAM PHARMA websites. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of DAMMAM PHARMA websites may ask whether you wish to opt into or opt out of our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
Does DAMMAM PHARMA share personal information with third parties?
DAMMAM PHARMA will not sell or license your personal information to third parties except in connection with the sale or transfer of a product line or division, or in connection with a joint marketing program.
DAMMAM PHARMA may share your personal information with third parties with whom DAMMAM PHARMA is jointly marketing a product or service or jointly conducting a program or activity. It is DAMMAM PHARMA's practice to notify you if you are registering for a program which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information. DAMMAM PHARMA may also share your personal information with vendors with whom DAMMAM PHARMA contracts to carry out business activities for DAMMAM PHARMA. If DAMMAM PHARMA provides your personal information to vendors to assist us with our business activities, it is DAMMAM PHARMA's practice to require those vendors to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for DAMMAM PHARMA. Additionally, DAMMAM PHARMA may share your personal information with a third party in connection with the sale or transfer of one of its product lines or divisions so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services.
DAMMAM PHARMA reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities, to address national security situations, or when otherwise required by law.
Who within DAMMAM PHARMA will have access to personal information about me?
Personal information can be accessed by a restricted number of DAMMAM PHARMA employees. We train our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely.
How does DAMMAM PHARMA secure personal information?
It is DAMMAM PHARMA's practice to secure each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet, especially personal information related to your health. DAMMAM PHARMA cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your personal information; therefore, when submitting personal information to DAMMAM PHARMA websites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks.
Does DAMMAM PHARMA transfer personal information to different jurisdictions?
DAMMAM PHARMA stores data securely. The privacy and data protection laws in a country may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any DAMMAM PHARMA websites or providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in such countries.
How does DAMMAM PHARMA protect the privacy of children?
DAMMAM PHARMA does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define "children" as minors younger than 13) on DAMMAM PHARMA websites. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
How may I correct personal information or delete it from current customer records?
In accordance with local legal law, you may request that we remove your personal information from our current customer records or that we amend your personal information. Please notify us of your wishes by contacting us in one of the ways specified below. For our record keeping purposes, we will retain certain personal information you submit in conjunction with commercial transactions.
Why do DAMMAM PHARMA websites use "cookies" and other tracking technologies?
Passive information collection technologies can make your use of DAMMAM PHARMA websites easier by allowing DAMMAM PHARMA to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve DAMMAM PHARMA websites. Certain features of DAMMAM PHARMA websites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies and other tracking technologies do DAMMAM PHARMA websites use?
- DAMMAM PHARMA websites use "session" cookies: Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used, for example, to improve navigation on our websites, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (the site "remembers" previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes), and to collect aggregated statistical information.
- DAMMAM PHARMA websites may use "persistent" cookies: Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., passwords), helping to determine what areas of the web site visitors find most valuable, and customizing the web site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Persistent cookies placed by this site on your computer may hold personally identifiable information, but only if you have registered or have otherwise consented to the retention of personally identifiable information you have provided at the site. Otherwise, our site's server only knows that an unidentified visitor with your cookies has returned to the site.
- DAMMAM PHARMA websites may use "web beacons" (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs): A web beacon is a tiny graphic on a web page or in an email message that is used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor's computer. Web beacons may be placed on online advertisements that bring people to our site and on different pages of our site. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
How can I contact DAMMAM PHARMA?
If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from a DAMMAM PHARMA business or a particular DAMMAM PHARMA program, please contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the website you are visiting or by emailing us at [email@example.com]. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
DAMMAM PHARMA Address:
1st industrial city , unit no.1
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
In all communications to DAMMAM PHARMA, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the website address or the specific DAMMAM PHARMA program to which you provided personal information (e.g. DAMMAM PHARMA.com, etc.), and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete, amend or correct your personal information and are contacting us by email, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment/Correction Request," as applicable in the subject line of the email. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
How will I know whether DAMMAM PHARMA has updated this policy?