- READ NEXTCareers
Lora FM (Loratadine)
- Lora FM is (Loratadine) in the form of fast melt tablets
- Lora FM is a second generation peripheral histamine H1-receptor blocker used to treat allergies. Loratadine is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic health system
- Lora FM is marketed for its non-sedating properties
- Lora FM is a tricyclic anti-histamine, which acts as a selective inverse agonist of peripheral histamine H1-receptors. Histamine is responsible for many features of allergic reactions
- “FM “ stands for Fast Melting formulation, an Orally Disintegrated Tablet (O.D.T.), specially manufactured using the Pharmaburst Technology
- This Pharmaburst technology helps in the rapid disintegration of the tablet within the mouth, offering a quick onset of action with smooth creamy mouth feeling in peppermint flavor
- Lora FM for oral administration is marketed in a pack of 10 tablets
- The most potent & active fluoroquinolone anti-bacterial agent for:
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis
- Acute bacterial sinusitis
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Skin and skin structure infections
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections
- Moxiflox is (Moxifloxacin) in the form of film coated tablets
- Moxiflox is a fourth-generation synthetic fluoroquinolone anti-bacterial agent
- Moxiflox antibacterial spectrum includes enteric Gram-(−) rods (Escherichia coli, Proteus species, Klebsiella species), Haemophilus influenzae, atypical bacteria (Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Legionella), and Streptococcus pneumoniae, and anaerobic bacteria. It differs from earlier anti-bacterials of the fluoroquinolone class such as levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin in having greater activity against Gram-positive bacteria and anaerobes
- Moxiflox is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is active against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It functions by inhibiting DNA gyrase, a type II topoisomerase, and topoisomerase IV, enzymes necessary to separate bacterial DNA, thereby inhibiting cell replication
- Moxiflox 400 mg for oral administration is marketed in a pack of 5 or 7 tablets
- The most active - rapid analgesic, anticonvulsant, and anxiolytic for Neuropathic pain, Fibromyalgia, and Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Neurogab is (Pregabalin) in the form of Capsules
- Neurogab is β-isobutyl-γ-aminobutyric acid (beta-isobutyl-GABA), a medication used to treat neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, and generalized anxiety disorder. Its use for epilepsy is as an add-on therapy for partial seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults
- Neurogab is a derivative of the neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and a potent gabapentinoidn. It is a ion channel modulator that has rapid analgesic, anticonvulsant, and anxiolytic effects. Pregabalin is also a central nervous system depressant
- Neurogab binds to the α2δ subunit of voltage-gated calcium channels in the central nervous system. Although, pregabalin is an analogue of GABA, it does not bind directly to GABAA, GABAB, or benzodiazepine receptors. Nor does it block sodium channels and is not active at opioid receptors. Gabapentinoids, such as pregabalin, are α2δ subunit voltage-gated calcium channel modifiers that affect GABA. Neurogab is approximately 2.5 times more potent and binds more strongly to the receptors than gabapentin
- Neurogab 75 mg & 150 mg for oral administration are marketed in packs of 30 capsules
- An atypical antipsychotic, recommended and primarily used in the treatment of Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and an add on treatment in Major depressive disorder.
- Aripex is ( Aripiprazole) in the form of tablets
Other uses include tic disorders, and irritability associated with autism.
- Aripex mechanism of action is different from those of the other FDA-approved atypical antipsychotics (e.g., clozapine, olanzapine, quetiapine, ziprasidone, and risperidone). Rather than antagonizing the D2 receptor, Aripex acts as a D2 partial agonist. It is a partial agonist at the 5-HT1A receptor, and like the other atypical antipsychotics displays an antagonist profile at the 5-HT2A receptor . It also antagonizes the 5-HT7 receptor and acts as a partial agonist at the 5-HT2C receptor, both with high affinity. Aripex acts by modulating neurotransmission over activity on the dopaminergic mesolimbic pathway, which is thought to be the cause of positive schizophrenia symptoms. Due to its agonist activity on D2 receptors, Aripex may also increase dopaminergic activity to optimal levels in the mesocortical pathways where it is reduced
- Aripex 5 mg, 10 mg & 15 mg for oral administration are marketed in packs of 30 capsules
Goutex is a novel, xanthine oxidase/dehydrogenase (XO/XDH) inhibitor, indicated in patients with gout suffering from hyperuricemia and is used in its chronic management.
Mechanism of Action
Uric acid is the end product of purine metabolism in humans and is generated in the cascade of hypoxanthine Xanthine uric acid. Both steps in the above transformations are catalyzed by xanthine oxidase (XO). Febuxostat is a 2-arylthiazole derivative that achieves its therapeutic effect of decreasing serum uric acid by selectively inhibiting XO. Goutex is a potent, non-purine selective inhibitorof XO (NP-SIXO) with an in vitro inhibition Ki value less than one nanomolar. Goutex has been shown to potently inhibit both the oxidized and reduced forms of XO.
At therapeutic concentrations Goutex does not inhibit other enzymes involved in purine or pyrimidine metabolism, namely, guanine deaminase, hypoxanthine guanine phosphoribosyl transferase, orotate phosphoribosyl transferase, rotidine monophosphate decarboxylase or purine nucleoside phosphorylase.
Ozapin ODT (olanzapine) is an antipsychotic medication that affects chemicals in the brain.
Ozapin ODT is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Ozapin ODT is used by adults and children who are at least 13 years old.
ODT stands for Orally Disintegrated Tablet, specially manufactured using the Pharmaburst Technology.
Ozapin ODT’s efficacy in schizophrenia is mediated through a combination of dopamine and serotonin type 5) 2HT2) antagonism. The mechanism of action of olanzapine in the treatment of acute manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder is unknown.
Essera ( Sildenafil )
· Essera is an oral therapy for erectile dysfunction, is the citrate salt of sildenafil, a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5(PDE5).
· Essera protects cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) from degradation by cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in the corpus cavernosum. Nitric oxide (NO) in the corpus cavernosum of the penis binds to guanylate cyclase receptors, which results in increased levels of cGMP, leading to smooth muscle relaxation (vasodilation) of the intimal cushions of the helicine arteries. This smooth muscle relaxation leads to vasodilation and increased inflow of blood into the spongy tissue of the penis ,causing an erection.
Qatpen XR (Quetiapine )
Qatpen XR (Quetiapine) is an antipsychotic medication used to treat certain mental/mood conditions (such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, sudden episodes of mania or depression associated with bipolar disorder & MDD).
Qatpen XR (Quetiapine) is known as an anti-psychotic drug (atypical type). It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain.
Lovera (Tadalafil) is used to treat who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence).
Lovera belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
Lovera is also used to treat who have signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Lovera is also used in both men and women to treat the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Lovera works on the PDE5 enzyme in the lungs to relax the blood vessels. This will increase the supply of blood to the lungs and reduce the workload of the heart.
Efram XR ( Levetiracetam )
Efram XR is a Levetiracetam Extended release in the form of film-coated tablets.
Efram XR, a once daily Levetiracetam Extended release has been developed to provide the convenience of once daily dosing and safety/efficacy ratio.
Efram XR is used as adjunct therapy in patients with partial –onset seizures.
Marlon (Memantine hydrochloride)
Marlon is (Memantine hydrochloride) in the form of film-coated tablets.
Marlon with its 10 mg & 20 mg Memantine portfolio has been developed to provide the efficacy & Safety in Alzheimer's stages.
Marlon is used to treat moderately severe to severe Alzheimer's disease (AD).
Marlon is N-methyl-Daspartate (NMDA) receptor antagonists. It is thought to work by protecting NMDA receptors in the brain against high levels of the chemical glutamate, which could be the cause of brain degeneration. NMDA receptors are involved in the transmission of nerve signals within the brain, e.g. in learning and memory.
Lora S ( Loratadine + Pseudoephedrine )
Lora S tablets Therapeutic class: Antihistamine / Decongestant
Composition: Each bilayer tablet contains 5 mg Loratadine + 120 mg Pseudoephedrine.
Lora S is indicated for the relief of symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis when both the antihistaminic properties and the nasal decongestant activity are desired.
Lora S Dosage and Administration: Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: One tablet twice a day.
Loreta ( Desloratadine )
Loreta Therapeutic Class: Oral Antihistamine.
Loreta Composition: Each film Coated tablet contains 5 mg Desloratadine.
Each 5 ml Syrup contains 2.5 mg Desloratadine.
Loreta Indications: indicated for patients suffering from nasal and non-nasal symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis and also Urticaria and allergic Dermatitis.
Age: Loreta Syrup from 6 months and above.
Loreta tablets from 11 years and above.
Loreta Dosage and Administration:
06 Months – 11 Months 2 ml containing 1 mg Desloratadine
12 Months – 05 Years 2.5 ml containing 1.25 mg Desloratadine
06 Years – 11 Years 5 ml containing 2.5 mg Desloratadine
12 Years and Adults one tablet containing 5 mg Desloratadine
In adult cases of Severe Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria dose can be 20 mg divided on 2 doses.